Thursday 4 November 2010

Challenge 70

Good morning ladies!! Thanks so much to everyone who joined us last week, your entries were incredible! There was a lot of enabling going on here in blogland hehe.

Clare from Thread-Bare is kind enough to sponsor us this week! She is offering some gorgeous peel offs as the prize! Thanks so much Clare!!

Here's what Clare has to say:

Hi, I'm Clare. I am the owner of Thread-bare (www.thread-bare.piczo.com). It is a small craft business that likes the personal touch. The products I like to use are the products I sell. I am a stockist of Pepper & Friends, Daisy & Dandelion, Forever Friends, Design House Papercrafts, The Crafthouse Press Ltd & many more. I also stock Cross Stitch & Pinflair kits. I love making handmade cards & gifts too & I sell these in my Ebid & Folksy stores. I am currently constructing a brand new website at the moment & we hope to launch this in the new year.

We haven't had a sketch to work with in a while, so I thought this week would be a good time for that! You can embeliish as much or little as you like as long as you follow the general sketch!


I'd like to say thanks to my fellow DT members for making such great cards for my challenge this week! We have both of our regular guest designers this week as well :)









I can't wait to see what everyone does with my sketch! You have until next Wednesday at 8pm UK time to get your entry in for our fab prize! Id like to remind everyone to please only link up new entries to Mr Froggy. We've had a few backlinks recently, and we want the challenge to be fair for everyone! :)

2 comments:

happyglitzygirl said...

thanks for letting me play along today, loved the wonderful sketch, blessings Hilde

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

lovely sketch and very pretty dt cards. janex