Thursday 30 September 2010

Challenge #66 - Fairies or Fantasy

Good morning! It's me Kelli hosting my very first challenge, so I hope you will bear with me if I forget anything!! Thanks so much to everyone who joined us for Brenda's fab to-do list last week, your entries were fantastic! Can you believe it's almost October already?! I'm not sure where this year has gone!
This week we are being sponsored again by Stitchy Bear Stamps Who are giving away 5 Digital Images to our lucky Winner.
They have Just combined with I Did It Creations so there is a Huge deal more in store for you to buy. Pop over and have a browse




Stitchy Bear truly does have a lot of fab digi stamps, and my favorite section is Fairies and Fantasy, so that's what I chose for the challenge this week! There are tons of ways to interpret this, and here is what the Design Team has come up with:


Lisa


Hazel
Brenda


Kelli


Heidi


Shell
(Will be along later)



Well I hope you have some fun with this challenge and remember you have until 8.00 pm next Wednesday night, the 6th October to complete it and enter. We are really looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

Take care and have a really good week.

Hugs from the MAWTT Team

Shell, Lisa, Kelli, Hazel, Heidi and Brenda xxxxx

7 comments:

stitchy said...

Oh Ladies, these are just beautiful...Thank you so much for this honor of sponsoring you. Good Luck with your challenge, I hope you have tons of wonderful entries ;)...Thank you ALL so very much

stitchy xoxox

Doreen said...

Great DT cards.xxx

meg said...

Really enjoy your challenges Thank you for the digital images last week's prize, I was so surprised to be selected.

Poppet said...

Great cards from the DT. :-) xx

Marjo said...

Gorgeous DT creations, fun challenge!

xoxo Marjo

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Fabulous DT inspiration!
Hugs, Sylvia x

Karen said...

Girls I just want to apologise for not putting in an entry this week. I was so looking forward to this one.

My two youngest have been very very poorly, and although Albie went back at school today, I still have little Christine (2) really ill. I haven't had two mins to myself and so have had to miss this week.
So I just wanted to say well done everyone - such lovely cards again. You never disappoint -always adore the DT creations.
Hugs.
Karen.xx