Wednesday 21 July 2010

Winner of MAWTT Challenge # 55

Good evening, thank you to everyone (35 of you!!) who entered our challenge last week, using my sketch and theme. We had such a lovely assortment of cards, it has been really hard to pick a winner and top three. I wish all of you could win, but alas only one can. The winner is, drumroll .......

Sally


Her card was simply beautiful! Well done Sally, please email our lovely Hazel @ hazze89510@aol.com and she will forward your image onto to you.
Now to our top three, please feel free to take the Top 3 badge and add to your blogs.
Crafting Helen
Kelli's Table Scraps


Jenni's Crafty Journal
Once again, thanks for joining in. Please pop back tommorrow, when Brenda will be launching her challenge with a great sketch & theme.
Night night,
hugs
Heidi
xxx

6 comments:

Poppet said...

Happy Crafting with your new image Sally and congratulations to the Top 3. :-) xx

Helen said...

What a lovely surprise - thank you!

Congratulations to the others too.

Helen x

Sharon said...

Well done Sally! This must be one of the prettiest cards I've seen in blogland and I've seen HUNDREDS.

Anonymous said...

awww! Thanks sooo much for choosing me as one of the top 3!! How exciting! :D xx

Lisa Jane said...

Congratulations to all... beautiful cards
Lisa ;)

Anonymous said...

Oh my, I couldn't believe it when I saw my card had won this morning! Thank you SO much, you have really made my week! Many congratulations to Helen, Kelli & Jenni too! x