Thursday 6 May 2010

Challenge #45 ....... Sketch by Clare

Good Afternoon everyone. I hope you all enjoyed Heidi's sketch & challenge last week. This week we have been so excited to be working with one of the best digistamp designers that we have in the UK. To celebrate the launch of her new Storybook Girls images we are being sponsored this week by
Sandra has been kind enough to put up a prize of 6 digistamps or a set of 4 plus 2. So what do you have to do to be in with the chance of winning this fab prize. Just create a new card or layout using my sketch . Remember you can rotate the sketch or add extra details but we must be able to see the original layout.
Just to wet your appetite a bit here is a fab card that Sandra created has created using my sketch. Thank You for joining in with us this week.

And here are the cards from the rest of the DT. We had the difficult choice of deciding between whether we wanted to use Dorothy or Alice.


Alice chosen by Heidi


Dorothy chosen by Clare W


Alice chosen by Hazel


Dorothy chosen by Clare C

Don't forget you have until 8pm Wednesday 12th May to enter your project. Don't forget to pop to the DT's blogs so you can see exactly how we made our cards.

3 comments:

Gina said...

Great sketch Clare!
love as always Gina x x x

Cal said...

I loved following this sketch, thankyou Clare x

Jessica Theodore said...

Hi I know I'm late but I only found your sketch last night and wanted to play along anyway. You can see my card Here.
Lovely cards from the DT, they are some cute images xx