Thursday 10 December 2009

MAWTT Challenge #25...Susie's Sketch & Open Theme


Good evening everyone,welcome to another sketch challenge.

Thank you to everyone who took part in Heidi's fabulous sketch last week,there were some wonderful creations and we enjoyed viewing them all.

This week It's my turn to host the challenge and I have a very simple sketch for you all,you can flip the sketch if you wish and add your own embellishments if desired.It's an open theme this week so you can make whatever you wish.

Our sponsor this week is the lovely Julie from JB Crafting supplies


and Julie has kindly donated a prize for the winner..see below.


Do pop over to Julies online shop and take a look at her lovely crafting goodies,maybe you could treat yoursdelf to an early christmas present ;-)

The DT have created the most gorgeous creations to inspire you so please do go and check out their blogs to see how they were made.You all have until 8.00pm on Wednesday 16th December to get your entries in and the winner will be announced later that evening.

Here are the fabulous creations by the DT
Hazel (Dido's Designs)
Nicki(Little Ted)
Heidi (Crafty Goat Girl)

Clare (Taffy)
Clare (Thread Bare)
Sue (Susie Sunshine)
Good luck everyone from the MAWTT DT
xxxxxx

10 comments:

Jackie said...

Loved the sketch....hope I am in the right place to post my entry!!!

Here it is

Jackie x

mgcreative said...

great cards!
here's mine

Linda said...

Love the sketch :o)

Here is my card

Linda said...

Fabulous cards ladies!!
Thank you for this very cute sketch!!

Here’s my card.

pinky said...

Absolutely loved working with this sketch, thanks for the challenge. My card is here
Your DT cards are excellent. Hugs
Pinky

Hazel (Didos) said...

Jackie in comment one, your profile is private so we can't see your card to leave a comment on it.. Sorry Hazelx(DT)

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Great sketch and DT cards as always. Here is my card Marianne x

dj1952 said...

The cards your dt made are very nice. I couldn't find where to post my card, so I hope that by pasting my url here that I'm entering the challenge.

http://designsbydj.blogspot.com/2009/12/love-birds.html

TFS,

dj

Emma said...

fabby sketch peeps!!!
heres my card

Jodi said...

Here is my card